Anonymous asked: Thirty- two, thirty-four, thirty-nine, fifty-five, sixty-one, seventy-five, eighty-seven, eighty-eight, ninety-seven, one hundred & thirteen, and one hundred & fifty two.
32. I love many people, including my mum. She’s always there for me, and I have no idea what i’d do without her.
34. Well sometimes they definitely get on my nerves, but it’s usually pretty good.
39. We spoke a few days ago actually, and no, we don’t. Well at least I don’t hate him.
55. The fact that I had to do assignments fhdjbn
61. Can’t even remember.
75. Umm, I think I was watching Call the Midwife, or maybe I’d just gone to bed.
152. At the moment, not very much.